Unity Tutorial 6



In the unity tutorial, I learned how to open the prototype scene, this allows me to change the background of the scene to anything I want. I also learned how to add a rigid body to an object, this was quite simple and then adding gravity so that the object falls after jumping, this was done by adding a gravity modifier. I then had to insert obstacles to hop over. Next was to make the background-repeat so it looks as if you're moving at a high speed.

Image result for unity


when a player collides with an obstacle, I had to make sure that I triggered a "Game Over", this would stop everything that is in motion. I personally had a tough time with some of the javascript codings because if you make one little mistake it doesn't let you play the game, which really annoyed me. But overall I enjoyed this unity exercise because I learned things that I never knew that you could do.

It was also interesting to learn how games similar to the ones that I play on my phone are made. and to see how similar it is to a movie set which was quite cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future Designer

Game Brainstorm

Game Fun