Introduction to a future Designer

My name is Faruq Moradeyo a I'm currently a creative digital media student in TU Dublin. My favorite module I took in first year was design process, web design, and photography. I really liked design process because it thought me that sometime their is a process that the best ideas are made through a certain process. i really liked photography because it thought about that different way's of taking a photograph and different style's and approaches to taking a photo. i really liked web design because it thought be about catering to  what someone might be looking for in their website and how to make the color scheme match what the site is about.

My goals for this module is to learn as much as i can so i can develop mentally and creatively, so i can become good enough to create great website and design logos and posters for companies.

over the summer i went to Algarve which is in Portugal it was beautiful and i had a lot of fun there. The best movie that i have watched probably has to be 'Interstellar' which was produced by Christopher Nolan it was a really captivating film and had me on the edge of my seat throughout the whole movie.

Image result for algarve

One of my favorite music video's has to be '90210' by Travis Scott Ft. Kacy Hill. IT has to be one of the most weird and artistic video's i have ever seen not to mention the song is amazing. 


Image result for 90210 travis scott

If i had an extra day for fun i would either play video games or go out and play some football or pool with my 
mates.

future goals is to do something in the region of designing, weather its web design or logo design or even both i would be very happy.

Comments

  1. Well hello there to you Faruq,

    I so very much enjoyed reading your blog as it was very interesting and quite wondrous to read all about your likes and interest, your travels and what not. It seems like a very nice place to go from the description of where you were this summer, but the only thing that is stopping me is money.

    My hat does go off to you for your very interesting blog and I look forward to reading more from yourself.

    Cheerio!!

    -Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faruq!

    I enjoyed reading your introduction and all about your interests. We seem to have a lot of common interests, so it was cool to see how subjective the course can be and how different all of our paths can be.

    I hope you achieve your goals within the course; to grow creatively and mentally. I would be very interested in your work in the future.

    Looking forward to reading more!

    -BLC Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Faruq

    I really enjoyed reading your blog man and am also interested in logo design as well as designing posters for clients in the future. I also have not seen interstellar yet but its been on my watch list for ages and this post may have convinced me to finally watch it haha .

    It was really Interesting learning more about your interests in the course and looking forward to seeing how both your work and blogs develop in the future.

    Dillon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faruq !

    I really enjoyed reading your blog, it was easy to follow and was written very well. I like design, website dev and photography too ! If I had to pick an overall favorite it would be Web dev, I enjoyed how chilled the labs were. I've never seen Interstellar, I'm more of a gamer to be honest, maybe one day I will ? Can't wait to read your blog in the future !

    Y.I.S
    Sarah H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Faruq

    I really enjoyed reading your introduction and learning more about you.I love design and Photography too. I also have not seen interstellar yet but i will definitely give it a watch keep up the great blogs and l look forward to reading more.

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Faruq, I have just read through your introduction to yourself and I have to say I find it very interesting what you have described about yourself. Some of my favorite lectures last year were also photography and the web design. I had never done photography before so getting to learn first hand how the mechanics of photography work was very enlightening. I look forward to reading the rest of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi faruq

    I really enjoyed reading your introduction and learning more about you! I love photography too i wish we could do it this semester to dont you?

    Hope you do well in this course good luck with you blog!

    jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there Faruq,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog on your introduction and getting to learn more about you and what you like. It seems like you are really enjoying the work that you are doing in college which is great to see. I also love Travis Scott. He would be one of my favourite rappers. My favourite video by him would be 'Stop Trying To Be God', I think the visuals are really cool. I liked the layout and images in your blog and made the blog very good to look at.
    Cya Soon,
    Aaron Hogan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

moradeyofaruq@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Game Brainstorm

Game Fun