Game Brainstorm

My first game Idea is based on secondary school PE class, and the game will be based on Dodge ball, where you play as a character who is trying to eliminate all his/her appointment's by hitting them with a Dodge ball, it gets progressively harder the higher the level, with an increase in the number of opponents and an increase in their accuracy. There would also be a change in location, depending on how high you climb up in the rankings. Quite a simple idea that I think I can expand on, and broaden.

My second idea is inspired by a TV programme called 'Total  wipe out" and it's about contestants having to go through a obstacle course that is surrounded by water. The aim is to avoid going into the water and make it to the other side. There will be a lot of obstacles that will try and knock you off such as the "wall punch" players will have to time there movements in order to avoid the wall of raining fists. That's just one of the many obstacle course ideas I have.

(Gaming on PlayStation)


Thirdly is a plane manoeuvring game where players have fly through check points that can only be cleared if the player enters it with a certain plane manoeuvre. For example one of the check points will only let you through if your plane is upside-down, or horizontal etc. Unless the plane will explode.

My last idea is a football game where the aim is to have really good accuracy. Players will Interact with the ball via the mouse and control the amount of velocity and the direction in which the ball goes. You will not only have to have good aim you will also need to have good timing because there will be moving obstacles blocking your way.


Website for beginners that I found quite helpful.



Comments

  1. Heya Faruq
    I'm really interested in your first idea, the dodgeball game. On the surface it sounds a bit bland but you could totally slap a fantasy/science fiction/abstract skin/graphic on it. I'd give it a shot myself tbh. Good luck with it!
    Pawel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Faruq
    I love all your game ideas but i think the first one is my favourite. You can defintely do this and make it fun.Keep up the good work and blogs i look forward to reading more.

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Faruq, I just read through your game ideas and I think they are all really good. I personally think of all the game ideas put forward, the plane flying game is the best one. Not only have I not seen anybody else do this kind of game, but also it sounds simple enough to be realized. Your Total Wipeout game is also very interesting and reminds me of an old Xbox 360 game (can't remember the name of it though.) I hope these ideas work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Faruq

    I see that you are trying to make a game for the playstation. I see how you are getting to know unity better and I would just like to see I like to see that you are challenging yourself to make a good game for play station and I would like to say good luck to you. Please have some pictures for next week.

    David

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

moradeyofaruq@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future Designer

Game Fun