unity tutorial 2

Unity Tutorial

I really enjoyed doing the unity tutorial because at the start it gives you a step by step on how to set up your account if you have never signed up with unity, I also liked the way every video is short and easy to digest and gives an overview at the end of each video of everything important he did. So I never felt confused about what I was doing.

I also really liked how it conveniently had the asset packages on top of the page so you can download it easier. I also really liked the fact that he gives you all the little tips and tricks that I didn't know about when I first started unity, for example, W A S D whilst clicking the right mouse button, to navigate through the world.

Image result for unity
                              (UNITY)

positioning items in the world using the sidebar was also something I found handy to learn about on this tutorial if you have lost the position of your item on unity pressing the 'F' key will focus on the item you're looking for.

one thing I didn't know I could do is moving the tabs around where ever you want to put it, and being able to increase a shorten the size of the tab you are using with ease.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future Designer

Game Brainstorm

Game Fun