Unity Tutorial 05

I found the unity clock tutorial interesting. I found creating the clock face quite trick at first but then as i kept going, it got easier and easier. I learned that changing the scale of the clock allows you to manipulate the clock in any way you want, for example typing (0,5,0,0.2,1) turns it into a flat and narrow block. i also had to set the indicator at 30 degrees and copy that all the way around the clock.

I then had to attach the arms of the clock  and assign hours, minutes, and seconds to each arm. to do this i had to use code. This was by far the hardest part of the assignment and took me a while to fully understand , i feel like the instructions didn't fully explain certain aspects of what we were to do. I did like the fact that the images were motions pictures, so we could see what the clock was supposed to look like at each stage.

but over all i thought it was an OK assignment, by far not the most exciting thing I've ever had to do. i would be interested to hear from other people to see their thoughts on this week's unity tutorial.

Image result for unity
(Unity Logo)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future Designer

Game Brainstorm

Game Fun