Unity Tutorial 01

I thought the unity tutorial was very interesting and fun, at first I thought it was quite confusing with all the new things I had to learn, but after a watching the first tutorial on the basics of unity, it really helped me while progressing into the next video. I liked how easy the guy in the video was to understand, and how to shows you how everything works. I thought it was cool how we were manipulating the terrain into mountains that then transitioned into grass lands and them added colours to suit the different terrain it's was cool.


(Game development)

I also thought it was interesting how you could blend the grass and the dirt together to make it look more realistic. It was nice to see how he Used the textures and shades for objects to suit how he wanted the object to look.

I like how we could control the density and randomise the tree and grass size depending on what figures we type and place the trees with just a click of a button.

I also really liked how you could edit the colour of the grass in two modes to give it a look of different seasons. For example if you where to go for a green/yellow it would give an autumnal feel to the environment. Overall really enjoyed it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future Designer

Game Brainstorm

Game Fun