Workshop 01

The topic of  how traffic lights work was a totally new thing for me, and it really opened my eyes to how traffic lights work. Traffic lights are essentially facing each side of an intersection when the light is green that lane can cross, when the light is red the lane cannot cross, and the amber light mean that the light is about to change from green to red.

I felt like the delivery could have been a bit better, i like the fact that we were put in a group to work together, but i didn't learn very much in the form of how traffic lights work on a flow chart, i found it quite confusing. Maybe we could have watched a video that better explains the process of traffic lights.  which i guess actually work in my favor because i then decided to do my own research on how traffic lights work. 

when entering an intersection there are three directions a car can go, North and South can go  (Left, Straight, Right). For Example the left turn for North and South are able to move together without conflict.while this is happening the west and East would have red lights. That was very little of what i learned during my research but i thought it was really interesting. 

overall i really like the idea of writing about our experience's when doing assignments it helps you see what you need to improve on and what other people are experiencing while doing the same assignment, It also gives me a chance at improving my blogging skills and improving my grammar. i'm predicting that over the semester that this will get more fun and interesting to talk about our projects, and putting my thoughts and ideas on paper. looking at other people's ideas will also be interesting. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future Designer

Game Brainstorm

Game Fun