Game Elements

Reading this article really made me think of all the different elements that go into making a game such as design, art and audio, coming up with your own game ideas and all those different elements much be very difficult. the importance of visuals in gaming is also very important because like food it has to look appealing for us to eat it or in this case play it, i know that this is the case for me for games like Call Of Duty, Fifa etc. 

The article also brought up the fact that design is getting a bit stale when is come to gaming and i would have to agree, as an avid gamer I'm yet to see a game that breaks the conventional rules of game design. i fond it interesting when he talked about the fact that game designers need to develop the vocabulary and go more in depth into what really makes a game fun rather than just saying  ' "fun" or not "fun" '.


Image result for design tools

Comments

  1. Hi Faruq,

    I'm really reading your..reading ! In all seriousness, It was well put together and easy to read. I do have point out that the reading aren't suppose to personal, so no 'I think' or 'My opinion'. I did the same on mine too, it's confusing I know but I thought I would point that out.

    Otherwise I had fun reading this and can't wait to read your blog in the future !

    Y.I.S
    Sarah H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

moradeyofaruq@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future Designer

Game Brainstorm

Game Fun