Favorite Game

FIFA is my favourite game franchise and i have been playing it since 2011, when FIFA 12 came out. They have had some ups and downs with the community since then, with fans not being happy with the implementation of micro-transactions and the bad game-play mechanics of the game. 

But for the first time in years they have been very active with the community in asking what changes needed to be looked at in the game. After receiving  feedback from the community, it was clear that the biggest hurdle that EA had to overcome was the game-play. FIFA 19 which came out in 2018 was the most inconsistent game-play that the community and i personally have ever played. 



With FIFA 20 EA are trying to capture all the fans that they lost with a fresh out-look on the game-play features and an increased level of creativity, they have even created a new game mode called 'Volta Football' which is like a reincarnation of another one of EA's popular games, 'FIFA STREET' , which was a game all on its own, but now they are joining the two in FIFA 20. FIFA 20 is looking like one of the best FIFA games in a long time.   




Comments

  1. Hello there Faruq,
    I loved reading your blog about your favourite game. I have been playing FIFA since about FIFA 08. It is my favourite game of all time. I play FIFA 20. I am loving playing it and feel like I play it mostly all the time when I have free time. I love the way they are putting FIFA Street into FIFA 20 as I used to love playing it as a kid.
    Cya Soon,
    Aaron Hogan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

moradeyofaruq@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a future Designer

Game Brainstorm

Game Fun